Its so hard being a dog.
Sleeping for 23 hours a day.
And bouncing off the walls for the one hour.
So, they need a special treat.
Homemade Dog Treats
Author: Junior High Foodie
Recipe type: Dog Treat
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ milk
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, milk, parsley, and water.
- In a separate bowl, mix your remaining ingredients.
- Combine the two mixtures, stirring until you have to knead it.
- Form into dog treat shapes, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about ten minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely and keep on hand to give to your dog!