I’m bringing Oreos back.
All those other bloggers don’t know how to act.
I couldn’t help it.
But after all the only thing I see on Foodgawker is “Move over oreos, there is a new thing to stuff cookies with. Candy bars.”
OREOS ARE MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SNACK FOOD. I could go on about this for probably days, but I have a slight feeling I might get in trouble/offend some people.
So I’m gonna keep quiet….
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ¾ Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3½ Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop take two scoops of the dough.
- Place one scoop on the top of an oreo and one on the bottom.
- Mold the dough around the oreo until it is totally encased in cookie dough.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 11 – 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve. Enjoy!