What is more comforting than the combination of nutty Parmesan, rich thyme, and subtle rosemary?
Umm, milk and cookies?
I love my brain sometimes.
Rosemary and Thyme Parmesan Popovers
2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
2 tsp fresh chopped thyme
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1 cup milk
1 cup flour ALL PURPOSE — it doesn’t work if its not ap flour sad to say from experience.
Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
1 tbsp butter, for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Grease every other muffin on your muffin tin/s with the butter. Grease every other one so the popovers can pop.
3. Add all other ingredients except the marinara to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Fill your muffin tins with the batter.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until puffed and a deep golden brown.
5. Cool slightly and serve with warmed marinara sauce if you please.