psssssssssst. you. yes you.
DID YOU NOTICE MY BLOG REDESIGN?!?!?!?
Of course you did. *wink*
I think we need some sweet potato fries to celebrate.
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Junior high foodie
Crispy and sweet, these oven baked Sweet Potato Fries are the best!
- 4 sweet potato fries, cut into large steak fry shapes
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T paprika
- ½ t chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ t pepper
- ½ t cumin
- ½ t oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread all of the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes
- Once baked, flip over all the fries, and place back in the oven. Bump up the oven temperature to 425 degrees F, and continue to bake for another 10 – 15 minutes, or until desired crispiness.
- Once done baking, serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!